Here are ten things I never seem to have time for that you can do with your extra 60 minutes from Daylight Savings Time:
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping. Adidas and Reebok outlets are featuring 40% off everything in the store this weekend as part of their friends and family event and Indigo has a special 25% promotion on
- Go for a long walk in the woods before deer hunting season starts
- Sort the stray socks on your dryer and see if you can find a match
- Make a prediction for Tuesday night’s U.S. election. Check out sites like oddssharkcom and Paddypower.com, both predicting a 75-90% chance of a Clinton victory
- Clean out your pantry or medicine cabinet
- Linger with family or friends after a meal over a bottle of wine
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure
- Change the batteries in your smoke alarms and check your carbon monoxide detectors.
- Start the project you keep saying you’ll start but never have time for
- Sleep in
Guess which one I’ll be doing? So much for best intentions. What will you do with your extra hour? Leave a comment.