With Valentine’s Day around the corner, the girls and I thought we’d share our observations on love and relationships from our favourite show, The Bachelor.
- Don’t wear a chicken outfit or sloth costume on your first date—you will probably end up going home
- It’s never a good idea to tell two people you love them on the same night
- It’s much easier to think you’re in love on a helicopter date
- Never date a guy named Juan Pablo
- You know it’s going to be a good date if there is a limo or hot tub involved.
- If your date asks you if you want to spend the night in the Fantasy Suite, ask if there will be cameras involved
- When it comes to following your head or your heart, your heart will always win out (just don’t follow something else)
- Wear waterproof mascara, because at some point, you know it will all end in tears
- Always choose the person who makes you laugh the most
- And finally, if you’re a virgin, The Bachelor might not be the show for you
Happy Valentine’s Day!