The other day I read about a new invention: a tiny implant for your brain that injects medicine. Modern technology has led to advances in communications, medicine, and business. And yet, there are still so many basic necessities of life we still struggle with.
Here are ten yet-to-be inventions I’d like to see in 2018:
- A dryer that automatically sorts your socks
- A zip-up bathing suit top so you don’t have to wriggle out of your wet clingly suit like Houdini trying to escape from a straightjacket
- A teapot that doesn’t spill when you pour it
- A massage jacket that gives you a soothing massage when you wear it
- A device that could magically remove moles so no one would ever have to worry about skin cancer again…while you’re at it, a cure for cancer, Alzheimers and diabetes please
- A jet pack like the Jetsons so you never have to be stuck in traffic or drive your kids anywhere ever again
- A blender that doesn’t spout hot liquid like lava from a volcano
- A toilet paper roll that automatically refills itself
- A duvet cover that has zippers or buttons at both ends so when your husband tosses and turns and all the duvet winds up on your side of the bed and he blames you, it’s easy to fix
- A robot that will go around the house and pick up all the mitts, scarves, hats, markers, dishes and clothes that your kids have just left even though you tidied the house twenty minutes ago
Maybe for Mother’s Day, I’ll get my robot. In the meantime, if some smart inventor out there can work on numbers one to nine, that would make me happy.
3 thoughts on “Ten inventions that would make the world a happier place”
Also, a machine that folds fitted sheets!
OMG that’s such a good one, and thanks for the tip on Ceylon from Amazon, I which all stores marked where it comes from…
I found this very entertaining…it's so true! I look forward to your post every Sunday ð