I’m almost afraid to say it in case we jinx it, but summer may finally be here.
When the skies turn robin egg blue and the days become wonderfully warm, the last thing you want to be doing is spending your time cooking and cleaning up indoors.
It’s this time of the year, I turn to my easy peasey no pot meals. Here are my top five favourites. Most of these are quick and easy on the BBQ.
- Naan pizza: a great go-to for get togethers, especially with kids. Let your guests build their own pizza using Naan bread and their own base and toppings. My favourite base is my famous garlic scape pesto
- Pork tenderloin with roasted vegetables, potatoes and naan bread
- Grilled chicken fajitas on the BBQ with onions and peppers, lettuce, salsa and cheese
- BBQ hamburgers, sausages and corn with garlic butter and a fresh green salad
- Leftover Mexican bowls: have leftover rice in the fridge? Layer it with fried onions and peppers, black beans and frozen corn, salsa and a chipotle sauce made of mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, garlic and Mexican spices
This week’s #HappyAct is to make a simple summertime dish. What’s your favourite breezy summertime meal? Leave a comment.
2 thoughts on “Five easy peasey no pot meals”
BBQ’d Cassadillas with a side salad are a crowd favorite here.