Got the post-holiday blues? Tired of winter already? Why not brighten your day by revisiting some of the best happy acts from 2017.
To inspire you in 2018
- Be a child genius: see what Aldous Huxley and Ron Howard have in common
- Always see with your heart: a tribute to a very special dog
- Swimming in a fish bowl: My eyes filled with tears reading this post again.
Happiness at work
- The rise of incivility in the workplace: fight stress and the impulse to snap back when the pressure is on at work
- How to be happier at work: learn three simple things you can do to up your happiness quotient in the workplace
Life on the home front
- Eight tips for achieving family life balance: struggling to keep up with your to do list at home? Read this post or watch Bad Moms Christmas.
- The most important decision you’ll ever make: a must read if you have kids.
- Make friends with fearsome creatures: I was surprised at the vociferous reaction to this post on snakes.
Just for giggles
9. What if your best friend was a robot? 2018 may be the year machines take over the world. We might as well make friends with them.
10. Check out my top predictions for 2017—hey at least I got one call right—my dogs did manage to get off the couch once this year before 11 a.m.
Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to more happy acts and the world being a happier place in 2018.