Dear Santa. I started this note to you on Facebook the other day, but had to cut it short since I had to get to work.
I saw Rudolph on the ice this morning crossing the lake with Dancer and Prancer. I think they were here on a recon mission. It’s a good thing our lakes are frozen, that way you can travel faster Christmas Eve. I messed up in the kitchen the other night so you may get store bought cookies left out. Hope that’s OK. By the way, the kids were hoping you could define naughty for them. I think they’re getting nervous.
I’m a little late sending you my Christmas wish, but most of the items on it are things you can work on year-round after you deliver toys to all the good girls and boys on Tuesday night. Here it is.
All I Want for Christmas
- An electric vehicle that’s four wheel or all wheel drive with long driving ranges for people who live in the country who want to do their part to reduce greenhouse emissions
- A new grocery retailer in Kingston that is environmentally friendly. Santa, since you travel a lot you probably have seen these new zero-waste food stores that have opened in Europe and around the world. Please help bring them to Canada and help us to do our part to reduce excess packaging.
- An end to exorbitant bank fees—I think it’s highway robbery they charge $3 every time you take money out of a machine if it’s not your bank. I hope all the banks are on your naughty list this year
- A new dryer that automatically sorts and matches socks (this one has been on my list before)
- An end to homelessness; everyone deserves a warm, inviting place to call home
- A hockey rink heater that actually works
- Most of all, I want you to do what you can for a special group of people who are constantly in my heart and thoughts who are dealing with serious health issues right now; you know who they are. Please help them get better and bring them joy and happiness this Christmas season.
One thought on “Dear Santa: All I Want for Christmas”
Great Happy ACT! A very enjoyable read. Funny and heartwarming. I love it!