It’s been almost a year since I started this blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my posts on Sundays, thinking more about what makes you happy and doing each week’s Happy Act.
After almost a year of happy acts, and being more aware of what makes me happy, I’ve also learned what doesn’t make me happy. Here is “the list”.
Eight things NOT to do if you want to be happy
- Offer to drive four 8-year olds to summer camp for an entire week
- Get a Great Pyrenees as a pet
- Go bathing suit shopping unless you’re a size 6 or less
- Leave your interior car light on at the Watertown airport while rushing to catch an early morning flight and coming home to a dead battery at 11 p.m. at night
- Hang out with negative people
- Pick white berries for your holiday wreath (I learned the hard way poison ivy has white berries)
- Wear nylons
- Challenge your kids to a farting or burping contest
This week’s #HappyAct is really easy—don’t do any of these things! Have a happy week!