While you’re having a hooga holiday, why not curl up and revisit some of my top happy acts in 2016? Enjoy the read!
On the lighter side
- Toast your buns—readers warmed to this post on heated car seats.
- Life’s a beach
- Fall Fan Fair
- Forget the Super Bowl, Watch the Puppy Bowl. It’s official. After this year’s Grey Cup, there’s no contest. Three downs beat four downs hands down. The Super Bowl is usually a snoozefest so you might as well watch the puppy bowl.
On work and wellbeing
- How well do you bounce: seven things to help you be more resilient
- Write your own employment contract: ideas for maintaining work-life balance
- Be a thermostat, not a thermometer: how to deal with stress
On making the world a better place
- Reach out your hand in peace and friendship: I wrote this post before Trump, before Aleppo. If you are bewildered about what’s happening in the world, read this post.
- Sharing the happy and the bad
- Say what you mean
There you have it. My top ten #HappyActs of 2016. Watch next week for my top predictions for 2017.